Votes: 45 78.9%
  • GM/Cadillac Mesh

Votes: 12 21.1%
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Windrestrictor / Mesh - Navigation Question Help

Thanks for all the feedback on windrestrictor Vs OEM Mesh. I decide to go all out and ordered the Windrestrictor/Lasered XLR and Lighted Brake/Dimmer kit it was $523 shipped to the door. Still a bargin if they want $650.00 for the Mesh. Thanks Again! Granddaddy"s Caddy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I chose the windrestrictor for its strong looks and the cool lighted cadillac emblem, when you hit the brakes. It is GM certified also. The mesh looks like it would be what you would get if you could not afford the good one. $100 would be a fair price for it, but $600 is ridiculous.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i chose the windrestrictor for its strong looks and the cool lighted cadillac emblem, when you hit the brakes. It is gm certified also. The mesh looks like it would be what you would get if you could not afford the good one. $100 would be a fair price for it, but $600 is ridiculous.
There latest prices are a lot lower.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Personally, I think they're both way over priced.

For about $20.00 I built my on using Aluminum Window Screening materals and Velcro Straping to hold it in place on the Roll Bars.

Mine even matches the design of the rear fenders/tail-lights.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just on price alone, I think the OEM windscreen is a rip - there's so many other better after market deals. There's a guide over at windscreenreview.net with a list of vendors. Anyways, congrats on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Now through the 31st of December, Midnight you can pick up a Lighted and Engraved (cadillac graphics) Windrestrictor® for only 319 + shipping.
OR, engraved only for 279 + shipping

OR, clear for only 255 + shipping

Lifetime Warranty
GM Licensed Product

Order here >>> http://www.kingpennindustries.com/WindR/WRproductDetail.aspx?wrid=9

Or call now 972-487-5987

[email protected]

Please use discount code Holiday20 when you are checking out. This is the absolute lowest price of the year! :cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just on price alone, I think the OEM windscreen is a rip - there's so many other better after market deals. There's a guide over at windscreenreview.net with a list of vendors. Anyways, congrats on the purchase.
Oh, I'll add that I had the windblox XLR windscreen for a couple of years that's been good to me. If you're in the market for a windscreen, the WB and WR are probably the two worthy contenders.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback on windrestrictor Vs OEM Mesh. I decide to go all out and ordered the Windrestrictor/Lasered XLR and Lighted Brake/Dimmer kit it was $523 shipped to the door. Still a bargin if they want $650.00 for the Mesh. Thanks Again! Granddaddy"s Caddy!
I chose the windrestrictor for its strong looks and the cool lighted cadillac emblem, when you hit the brakes. It is GM certified also. The mesh looks like it would be what you would get if you could not afford the good one. $100 would be a fair price for it, but $600 is ridiculous.
Thanks so much for your business! Please let us know if there is ever anything at all we can do for you. We stand behind our products 100% and have a lifetime warranty.

[email protected]
972-487-5987

Forum members do receive 10% off when using the following discount code year around.
XLR10KPI

We also carry the XLR lighted door sills now. :cool

·
Registered
12 Posts
windrestrictor

I´m quite happy with my windrestrictor since two years now.:)
The illuminated version looks great at night.
Only two negative aspects:
1. Even with soft cleaning the material get scratches very easily.:mad
2. Wether restrictor or the mesh - when driving above 60mph there is a lot of wind through the gap between the restrictor and the rear side of the side windows.:cry

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
We have a Christmas Special going on now! :)
-----------------------------------------------
15% off all WindRestrictor® brand lines
-Wind Blockers
-Door Sills
-Edge Lit Art for your home or office
+FREE Custom Graphics
+FREE Car show bag
-----------------------------------------------
Use the code "ChristmasAshli" at checkout! :)

www.windrestrictor.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased the plexi-glass wind restrictor with the etched Cadillac emblem that lights up, I don't use the lighted feature because after you clean the restrictor several times it begins to get wipe marks that you cant see in the day but they showcase at night when the light comes on, But it does a nice job blocking the wind. They have tilted the glass now to eliminate the glare, so im going to put spacers in the mounts to tilt the one I have...same science that a rear view mirror has.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the plexi windscreen w/Cadillac XLR that is lighted. Seems to work fine. I was worried about the light making it impossible to see through rear window at night, but that's not the case.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts