Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
I've got factory XM in my XLR and love it enough to buy a Roady for the other cars. I place the antenna on the dash, and it works well 95% of the time. The other 5% is drop-out. It's better than sticking it on the roof as they recommend.

As others have said, the 'wart' disappears if you go with a mounted antenna after a short while. As a matter of fact, when I see an XM antenna on another make of car, I don't see a 'wart'; I see class.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top