Pegasus said:Since the topic of a wind deflector has surfaced again, I have a couple of questions for those who have experience with the one offered by Dr. Bob.
1. How much is the discount for being a member of this forum?
2. With the deflector mounted to the rear of the rollover bars, can you put the top up and down with removing the deflector?
3. Do the mounting straps stretch over time because of the wind pressure on the deflector?
4. Have there been any problems with the deflector yellowing or scratching over time?
5. Are there any alternatives to the one offered by Dr. Bob?
Thanks for your help.