Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I left her a note a week ago, introducing myself and asking if I could help her by either buying it, helping her list it online and find a buyer, or if she didn't want to sell, maybe I could get the window up and do a few things to help preserve it better. No response. I think I'll give it one more week and follow up with a simpler note, basically just offering her X amount and I'll get it out of her driveway. I walk by there almost every day so I'm always hoping I might see someone outside that I could talk to. In the meantime, trying to think about what that X amount should be. I'm not really interested or have the time to part it out and ship parts out and seems like if it is possible to save which is more interesting, I don't know that I could do it myself. Because of the limited run of these cars and at a price that most people aren't doing their own work, it doesn't seem like there are the online resources to be able to get detailed instructions, photos, videos, etc on how to fix things that I'm used to from my days of working on little British cars.
WOW I can't believe that is my color, I have an 06 and I am looking for parts, particular the drivers side fender (I bought it on line and didn't realize that the bottom part of the vendor looked like it was cut off, needless to say they didn't give me much off the car and now I need the passenger side headlight, it works but it got smashed w hen I tried to avoid a car hitting me and I hit the pilons next to me that divide the highway, I am out of a job and have minimal money, just hard to find.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.