Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I have a black '09. It's a fine machine. A fellow drove in to the store I work at with his new ATS and although it's an entry level Caddy it had much more to offer than my XLR. For instance, to charge your iphone just set the phone in the induction area and bingo, wireless charging. I'm fond of the ELR to be honest.

· Registered
7 Posts
During Christmas vacation I visited my sister's family and they live in a difficult to find township. So although my XLR has navigation I took the C7 Corvette because of it's newest electronics. Both cars are equally as beautiful, but the latest nav and Pandora/via paired iphone won.

· Registered
7 Posts
So yesterday I decide to look at my spark plugs, (got 50,000 miles.) I remove the engine cover and am amazed at the cleanliness of the engine. The cover works.
The spark plugs are the easiest things to get to. They reside right in the middle of the head, recessed deep within a well like an old Chrysler Hemi. I remove the first one of the plugs and it looks so clean and nice that I put it back, button everything up, read in the manual that they are good for 100,000miles, and although they are cheap enough to replace, my axiom is to let well enough alone. My Caddy already runs very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts