Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded a photo on Sunday and it's still pending approval on the following Friday. The photo gallery needs help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo Contest

I just posted another photo that I would like to submit for the contest. Is it too early?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Maybe.....
I think Aviator should finalize all the rules & regs before we get started......

since he's donating the grand prize and all......

·
Registered
477 Posts
Beautiful!

Great photo, revegas!

I'll start another thread that has the rules, and that will be only for posting such photos. A second Poll thread will be put in place after Oct 15. Great stuff....but I'm a little distracted right now -- I'm in the path of Hurricane Rita. Landfall is due in about 10 hours.

I'll start another thread about that in the Off Topic section.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Revagas, that is one beautiful picture with the mountains in the background. Breathtaking is the right captioning for it, too.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
revegas said:
I downloaded a photo on Sunday and it's still pending approval on the following Friday. The photo gallery needs help!
Hi revegas,
these factory 15 spoke wheels look real nice on the car, the first one I saw mounted.
Did you put the original tires on or did you upgraded them with 255/45 18, which are also possible on the stock rims?
Soon, when the STS V is out they can offer Pirellis Run Flat in this size, because these will be the size for the front wheels on the >STS V.

Thanks
Hans

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howdy Hans,
I put the original tires back on. I can't believe they don't make an agressive width, run flat tire. The xlr would look so good with wide meats on the back.
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
revegas said:
Howdy Hans,
I put the original tires back on. I can't believe they don't make an agressive width, run flat tire. The xlr would look so good with wide meats on the back.
Cheers!
Hi revegas, if I keep my 04 XLR and don`t buy a V, I´ll put the 255/45 18 on mine when I need new tires.

Hey but your car looks beautifull with this wheels. First time I saw it ON the XLR.

Have a nice sunday

Hans

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Han's,
Posting one of your pics you took at the auto show in Germany, the grill, wheels, and the hood make this car look hot.
I also could some help in keeping the pic a normal size so everyone could see it better.

harrysxlr said:
Hey but your car looks beautifull with this wheels. First time I saw it ON the XLR.Hans

1 - 11 of 11 Posts