Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get brake drum wheels for the XLR but am confused which is the best manufacture . i need those which has holes and copper plated or dunu which material they use to look nice and shiney.

also any suggestion for better brake pads than OEM onces.. since i hear sqeeuze noise even its new brake pads.. annoying :(

any suggestions folks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, i ordered EBC rotors and pads via www.autoanything.com . They are what you are looking for, Mr. Spanish. I am just waiting for my order to be shipped to Dubai.
i need to get brake drum wheels for the XLR but am confused which is the best manufacture . i need those which has holes and copper plated or dunu which material they use to look nice and shiney.

also any suggestion for better brake pads than OEM onces.. since i hear sqeeuze noise even its new brake pads.. annoying :(

any suggestions folks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does anyone tried EBC and had no problems with them...beside does the metalic paint fades away after useage or not...coz the one we have now from the factory, it looks dull, and dark..etc..its annoying..

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts

any suggestions folks
I doubt that ANY manufacturer's rotors and pads would not squeek with all of the sand over there!!!

Also, I don't have ANY IDEA how Cadillac services the XLR over there.

I do know that over here in the US the technicians have to go to school and be certified on the workings (mechanical and electrical) of the car AND the diagnostic and error detection tools. To attempt to resolve problems any other way would be "hit and miss" I would think.

SO IF I WERE YOU THE FIRST QUESTION TO THE DEALER OR CERTIFIED REPAIRER BEFORE THEY TOUCHED MY CAR WOULD BE WERE YOUR TECHNICIANS TRAINED?? IF SO WHERE??? Just a thought.......

NO OFFENSE INTENDED!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts