Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really want to know when and where we can buy the ground effects kit, front lip and wheels

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
xlr23 said:
I really want to know when and where we can buy the ground effects kit, front lip and wheels

don't think there's any ground effects on that car only the front lip.

G

·
I don't think any company made this car other than GM and some after market wheels, a CTS spoiler and that lip up front which you can't really see to well in the pic. I don't think this is the same car as as 1_XLR put up with the raised hood and the extensive brake conversion.:nono
xlr23 said:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
standby said:
I don't think any company made this car other than GM and some after market wheels, a CTS spoiler and that lip up front which you can't really see to well in the pic. I don't think this is the same car as as 1_XLR put up with the raised hood and the extensive brake conversion.:nono
Hi Bob and guys,
the pic of the black XLR from the back and side is not the same car as the one from the front and side. Take a look at the wheels, the upper one got 5 spokes, the one of 1_xlr has more spokes.

Harry

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
standby said:
Bob, that's not a CTS spoiler....it's very custom fitted to that car.
I looked at CTS spoilers when I bought my car....they're not even close

Can you really be sure they're not the same car?
They're exactly the same......color!:glol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats not the same car and there is a custom rear bumper and a front lip, slight rear spoiler and 19" wheels but I still dont know who sells those parts....or if anyone can even tell me what wheels those are?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
xlr23 said:
thats not the same car and there is a custom rear bumper and a front lip, slight rear spoiler and 19" wheels but I still dont know who sells those parts....or if anyone can even tell me what wheels those are?

http://www.makaveliwheels.com/wheels/wh02.html

Take a look at the "Fino" wheels
They will do black (or any color) centers
Pretty sure it's their wheel.

G

·
At my age, I'm not sure of anything, but I do believe based on the spoiler and that small hump on the front fender that those are two different vehicles. One way or the other, it's no big deal.
Your also right about the CTS spoiler. I meant one of the bigger Cadillacs that have that close fitting spoiler.

1_XLR said:
Bob, that's not a CTS spoiler....it's very custom fitted to that car.
I looked at CTS spoilers when I bought my car....they're not even close

Can you really be sure they're not the same car?
They're exactly the same......color!:glol

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
standby said:
At my age, I'm not sure of anything, but I do believe based on the spoiler and that small hump on the front fender that those are two different vehicles. One way or the other, it's no big deal.
Your also right about the CTS spoiler. I meant one of the bigger Cadillacs that have that close fitting spoiler.
Except for the spoiler and the front hump....and the raised hood, 5 spoke wheels, custom brakes, lowered suspension, tinted windows.......I can't be so sure either:nodno

Which bigger Cadillac did you mean that has a spoiler that fits the XLR so perfectly?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
1_XLR said:
Except for the spoiler and the front hump....and the raised hood, 5 spoke wheels, custom brakes, lowered suspension, tinted windows.......I can't be so sure either:nodno

Which bigger Cadillac did you mean that has a spoiler that fits the XLR so perfectly?
Hi 1 XLR, maybe Bob means the spoiler of the new STS but the spoiler on this black XLR is sure not one from Cadillac.

Harry

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
spoiler

Hans & 1_xlr,
I just remember seeing it on one of the bigger boats that Cadillac sells. I also was going to put a spoiler on mine, but got to thinking about the extra weight which could effect the trunk lid, so I finally gave up my wings, no more flying.
Bob
harrysxlr said:
Hi 1 XLR, maybe Bob means the spoiler of the new STS but the spoiler on this black XLR is sure not one from Cadillac.

Harry

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
standby said:
Hans & 1_xlr,
I just remember seeing it on one of the bigger boats that Cadillac sells. I also was going to put a spoiler on mine, but got to thinking about the extra weight which could effect the trunk lid, so I finally gave up my wings, no more flying.
Bob
I didn't consider the weight, but decided I shouldn't mess with the lines of the car.
(I actually was looking for a place to hide the XM Blob.)

I do like the one one this black car though. I wish we had a few more pics and the maker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts