Cadillac XLR Forum banner
221 - 232 of 232 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Howdy, Rob here from Texas. I am looking to buy a XLR and have been searching for months. It seems like when I schedule to look at a particular car, it gets sold before I can get there. Now I am looking at a silver one, but there is an issue with the power hard top. The dealer said it seems to be a trunk latch issue. Before I purchase the car with a top not working, I would like some advice and suggestions as to what fix I am looking at and if this is a $1000 issue or a $5000 issue? Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. I just acquired my uncles 2004 XLR, silver with tan interior. 52k on the clock. I live in southwestern PA, I don't know much about these cars at all, and was hoping to meet someone in the Pittsburgh area that could look at the car and give me an idea of what I have. Thank you for your time. I will post a picture of the car possibly tomorrow if the weather permits. Take care all

· Registered
10 Posts
Hello All!
I just bought my black 06 XLR-V about a month ago. It’s a beauty with only 19,700 miles and I’m gonna keep her pristine.. Have heard there’s some difficulty getting parts for these, so I wanted to get on a forum right away and read about the issues you folks have had.
I’ll post some pix.. thanks for the add..
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Steering part Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Steering part Motor vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
Retired guy here, owed a few Corvettes but was always impressed when looking at the early XLR's.
I found one this January in Arizona. A 2008 with 47+ K miles. Very nice! Drivers seat was used...the passenger seat was hardly if ever. Mine is the Silver and Black and the most made in 08. No dents, everything works and new tires. I bought it from 'a guy' with cover and trickle charger. 25 K. I am happy! Love the car, the drive and the stares from others.
Nice to join the forum and look forward to reading and learning more.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase a passenger seat right speaker grille cover (black, 2006 XLR)? The tabs broke and GM has discontinued them. I have searched several of the most obvious sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

221 - 232 of 232 Posts