Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I suggest you print this out so you can reference all that is here.
To upload pics into http://photobucket.com/ and then download into any forum.
1.Go to Photobucket.com and sign up. Won't take long.
2.Choose how many pics you want to upload.
3.Click on Browse, find your pics on your computer and cut and paste them into each slot and add a description if you want one for each pic.
4. Press submit-After a few minutes scroll to the bottom of the page and Wolaaaa! your pics will be there.
That part is easy, the rest will be a bit challenging, just don't rush.
5.Find the pic you want to download to the forum and click on it. Right click and press copy.
DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE FORUM---Open up your internet as though you where doing it for the first time, even though you already have it up and running and are on photobucket.com. This is really important.
Use whatever method you use to go to the forum and open it. Click on new post or thread. Now you have everything ready to transfer.
Write whatever information you want to post & press enter twice to keep the fonts away from the pics.
Remember you copied the URL into the mouse?
Now open the little envelope that when you go over it with your mouse pointer it says, insert image. A rather large box opens up in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on window and right click on the mouse and choose paste.
Press OK

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS

Now you can size it by clicking on the pic and dragging the corners
Good luck to everyone who has wanted to do this.
O' Yes, Submit new thread or add another pic on the same post
Standby





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
standby said:

[Now you can size it by clicking on the pic and dragging the corners
Good luck to everyone who has wanted to do this.
O' Yes, Submit new thread or add another pic on the same post
Standby
QUOTE]

Bob, I went to photo bucket and downloaded the picture. I copied and pasted the URL to the box in the upper left corner and pressed O.K. It then posted the URL onto my post but.....I can't see the picture until I preview the post. How do I resize the picture if I can only see it when I preview?? the picture is too large otherwise.
Henry
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Henry,
I had this happen a few times and I think your not putting a space between the test and the picture. I'm going to go in and try to duplicate your scenario.
You did good, we just have to get that last detail.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to help you out here Henry

Trying here to duplicate your scenario


As you can see I put the text and picture next to each other, but that didn't seem to matter............Here's the pic, I chose some blue bunnies. Try it again. You can try it numerous times on the same post and then just delete the post.
Did the pictures upload OK and did you choose & copy the URL under the picture and paste it in the box using the yellow envelope?

professor said:
standby said:
[Now you can size it by clicking on the pic and dragging the corners
Good luck to everyone who has wanted to do this.
O' Yes, Submit new thread or add another pic on the same post
Standby
QUOTE]

Bob, I went to photo bucket and downloaded the picture. I copied and pasted the URL to the box in the upper left corner and pressed O.K. It then posted the URL onto my post but.....I can't see the picture until I preview the post. How do I resize the picture if I can only see it when I preview?? the picture is too large otherwise.
Henry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
standby said:
Trying here to duplicate your scenario


As you can see I put the text and picture next to each other, but that didn't seem to matter............Here's the pic, I chose some blue bunnies. Try it again. You can try it numerous times on the same post and then just delete the post.
Did the pictures upload OK and did you choose & copy the URL under the picture and paste it in the box using the yellow envelope?

Bob,
Look under Test Forum. The picture uploaded OK and I did copy the URL under the picture and pasted it in the box using the yellow envelope. Still the best I could do is under the Test Forum so far. Otherwise the picture is gigantic if I can't resize it.
Henry
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at the test picture and as I said, I had this trouble a few times, but I probably was doing something wrong in the sequence I laid out for you and Jean. Let's see what happens when Jean tries it. But she is haunted by ghosts or unknown things. Keep trying, even Hans (Schultz) can do this.
good Luck
Bob
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Ya dat is goot
I think I know the problem with Henry. He needs a blue bunny. On a serious note...........

Henry, look down at the bottom of any post and you will see a box with items that you have turned on and off. You might need to turn on IMG to see the image right away. I'm just drawing at straws here.
Bob

harrysxlr said:
Col. Clinik, you got that right:lol Priv. Schultz can do this:glol :glol :glol

Hans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
For MEA [XLRAT]


I suggest you print this out so you can reference all that is here.
To upload pics into http://photobucket.com/ and then download into any forum.
1.Go to Photobucket.com and sign up. Won't take long.
2.Choose how many pics you want to upload.
3.Click on Browse, find your pics on your computer and cut and paste them into each slot and add a description if you want one for each pic.
4. Press submit-After a few minutes scroll to the bottom of the page and Wolaaaa! your pics will be there.
That part is easy, the rest will be a bit challenging, just don't rush.
5.Find the pic you want to download to the forum and click on it. Right click and press copy.
DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE FORUM---Open up your internet as though you where doing it for the first time, even though you already have it up and running and are on photobucket.com. This is really important.
Use whatever method you use to go to the forum and open it. Click on new post or thread. Now you have everything ready to transfer.
Write whatever information you want to post & press enter twice to keep the fonts away from the pics.
Remember you copied the URL into the mouse?
Now open the little envelope that when you go over it with your mouse pointer it says, insert image. A rather large box opens up in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on window and right click on the mouse and choose paste.
Press OK

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS

Now you can size it by clicking on the pic and dragging the corners
Good luck to everyone who has wanted to do this.
O' Yes, Submit new thread or add another pic on the same post
Standby
This is for Mea [XLRAT] I have activated this old thread for you.
Standby taught us last year how to download photos. Please follow the directions above. If you need help send me an email to [email protected] and give me your phone number and I will walk you through it.
Henry (Professor)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top