Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
Turn signl is a simple bulb. You do need to remove the heaflight. Its not hard to do. A dealer will charge you 150-200$ to replace it. A good bodyshop can do it for 1/2 that or you can do it yourself in 1/2 hour if the carget divider is not tight i usually put some heat shrink tape over the end of the shaft or you could wrap a little tape around it . if the switch is bad i have those
1 - 1 of 1 Posts