·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my top put on the diagnostic machine today and got 3 codes that showed up
B3665 FRONT TONNEAU POSITION ERROR
B3666 REAR TONNEAU POSITION ERROR
B 3971 FOLDING TOP POSITION SENSOR
I did have my battery die out for a short time and I think that is why I am getting these codes. Before I replaced the battery the top was working fine. Any idea on fixing these codes? Do I replace the two tonneau sensors? Where is the folding top sensor located at?

·
Registered
39 Posts
you should be able to have a tech 2 do a relearn on the top. all the sensors would not go out at once . I have the sensors if you actually need one but i doubt it . on ebay they are around 500$ each

·
Registered
2 Posts
you should be able to have a tech 2 do a relearn on the top. all the sensors would not go out at once . I have the sensors if you actually need one but i doubt it . on ebay they are around 500$ each
Holy cow. I replaced all mine years ago. Bought then from GM for $50 each.

·
Registered
39 Posts
well I never say them that cheap from GM even at wholesale but yep they where fairly inexpensive. I have also never seen more than one fail at a time and its usually the same one. because people replaced all of them at once instead of just the bad one they got all sold out and the ebay junk yards are reaping the rewards. I have trouble getting them but sell them for a good bit less to members who need them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I never say them that cheap from GM even at wholesale but yep they where fairly inexpensive. I have also never seen more than one fail at a time and its usually the same one. because people replaced all of them at once instead of just the bad one they got all sold out and the ebay junk yards are reaping the rewards. I have trouble getting them but sell them for a good bit less to members who need them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should I try a relearn first since everything was working before my battery went dead? What is all involved with a relearn?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts