Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D YES! :D I must say it was a hard answer to get. It came down to having somene from Cadillac going down on the plant floor and looking, no one really knew for sure. They are located in the seat bolsters. I was also told the XLR will start saleable production at the end of May. He sat the phone down while going to look at the car and I could hear in the backround the honking of new corvette/horns being tested Oooooh it made me feel all tingley inside hearing the new Vettes coming to life. :cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
:cheers Hey Troy, stop posting will ya? I don't like being third again:banghead :jester

·
Registered
41 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
Just trying to stay ahead of you in post count. :glol j/k
Well, we can't allow that now can we?:reddevil

·
Registered
41 Posts
bowtiebandit said:
Exactly what I was trying to show you in the pic
Bowtie, if you knew this guy, you would know that he is either blind or simply doesn't believe anything he sees, if it don't come from GM, it's not true:rolleyes
And Troy, is it posible to make the rolleyes smile on the main list, I use it so ofter I hate having to open a new window:jester

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll have to check to see how the smilies are ordered. It might be alphabetical. In that case I'd have to rename it to get it to show up earlier.

The other choice is to just type it in. The rolleyes smilie is :rolleyes

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tanks Troy, I hate being so lazy:lol I am sorry about all the questions I have been buggin you with lately:cheers

·
Registered
110 Posts
I modified the template so that the smilies show up under the posting box. All of the smilies can be displayed this way. It takes up more screen space and requires more scrolling down to hit the post button.

What do you think?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that is better:cheers It would have been OK the old way if the commonly used smiles could have been in the main list, but it seemed like most of the often used ones were in the popup box:cheers Thanks Troy:seeya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.