Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was experiencing a definite and annoying hesitation on my 04 XLR when shifting from Park to Drive when the car was cold, similar to a manual transmission not having the clutch out for a moment...after repeated trips to the dealership and numerous calls to GM they finally came up with a tech bulletin that explains how to reprogram the transmission...I have a copy of the bulletin if anyone needs it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
kevcochem said:
I was experiencing a definite and annoying hesitation on my 04 XLR when shifting from Park to Drive when the car was cold, similar to a manual transmission not having the clutch out for a moment...after repeated trips to the dealership and numerous calls to GM they finally came up with a tech bulletin that explains how to reprogram the transmission...I have a copy of the bulletin if anyone needs it.
I looked for new service bulletins and didn't find any. Unfortunately it takes a while before the NTSB list is updated.

So, please post any information that you have. The bulletin number would be of great help as would a brief description.

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts