Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's sorry to inform you that I've traded my XLR with 05 Corvette.

enjoy this video.


Dubai Vedio
This vedio was taken in dubai.


Two Corvette's 05
Cadillac XLR 04
Cadillac CTS-V 04
Mustang 05
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
me again,

I know the Vette is faster than the XLR but you might change your 05 Vette to an 06 XLR V. :)

In the 0-100 kph (60 mph) there is almost no feelable difference between the Vette and the XLR but, will say in the 160 - 260 kph (100 - 160 mph) the Vette is faster.

I like em both.

In the cyrcle with the black XLR the driver forgot to steer his wheel, so he wouldn`t move out the cyrcle.

again, GOOD VIDEO

Harry



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XLR didn't survivor our heat I don't know about a supercharged engine, I will wait until the first productions of 06 V's and I will see how they will bear the heat

My XLR was over heating all the time lol, I think the supercharged one will blow in mater of one month.

Temperature in Dubai reaches about 52 degree's you can coke and egg on the asphalt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Nslootah said:
XLR didn't survivor our heat I don't know about a supercharged engine, I will wait until the first productions of 06 V's and I will see how they will bear the heat

My XLR was over heating all the time lol, I think the supercharged one will blow in mater of one month.

Temperature in Dubai reaches about 52 degree's you can coke and egg on the asphalt.
I know it`s real hot there but I didn`t know you would have trouble with over-heating there.
Do you think it`s different with your new Vette????

Thought this could happen there only if you maybe an hour in stop and go traffic.

Is the traffic there very heavy, I didn`t thought so.

Harry



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Very, very cool....

Thanks for the video.

Jeez, it looks hot over there.

We had an Independence Day party at my house on the lake on Saturday, and the thermometer jumped up to 103 deg F (39 deg C). We were melting. 50 deg C = 122 deg F. That's f-ing hot! :leaving :yesnod
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Oops!

Well, now you have gone and done it. In the near future you can expect a call from your local Cadillac rep. informing you that your warrantee has been blocked. These vehicles are not to be raced you see. Oh, and Allen, if you read this, I still have not heard anything on this issue -
pob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,142 Posts
aviator said:
Thanks for the video.

Jeez, it looks hot over there.

We had an Independence Day party at my house on the lake on Saturday, and the thermometer jumped up to 103 deg F (39 deg C). We were melting. 50 deg C = 122 deg F. That's f-ing hot! :leaving :yesnod

Went water skiing in Mexico for the 4th.....118 deg.........(95 deg by 9AM)
Yep, That's F'n Hot! You only leave the water to get to the AC!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Nslootah said:
Hi guy's sorry to inform you that I've traded my XLR with 05 Corvette.

enjoy this video.


Dubai Vedio
This vedio was taken in dubai.


Two Corvette's 05
Cadillac XLR 04
Cadillac CTS-V 04
Mustang 05

Awesome video.
Have you done donuts in the xlr? Without doing the figure 8's I mean
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top