Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what fuse or relay supplies power to the pump motor. My top stopped functioning and have to do it manually and need a starting point. Tu on advance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Instrument Panel Fuse Block is located on the passenger side of the vehicle, under the instrument panel and under the toe-board. Remove the carpet and toe-board covering to access the fuse block by pulling at the top of each corner of the panel. Then turn the fuse block door knob counterclockwise and pull the door to access the fuses. There are fuses and a circuit breaker that relate to various top functions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I know where these fuses and relay are under the carpet on passenger side....and the the smaller COVERED section located at Very bottom
.. I've checked everything i found and nothing var...although NOTHING is labeled to be related to top functions. Tje only only one that IS I found is a 2amp fuse for top switch.. ?? Good as well. Again, this is an '05

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Platinum Cadillac XLR
8 Posts
Well, I know where these fuses and relay are under the carpet on passenger side....and the the smaller COVERED section located at Very bottom
.. I've checked everything i found and nothing var...although NOTHING is labeled to be related to top functions. Tje only only one that IS I found is a 2amp fuse for top switch.. ?? Good as well. Again, this is an '05
Owners manual pages 6-91 to 6-96. List all fuses in the cabin and under the hood. (2008 manual) Mine are labeled not numbered but Power roof and Trunk latch on mine matches your #44 location.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has this been resolved. My top stopped working and I have to lift the trunk lid manually. The trunk lock clicks open but nothing moves. I lifted the trunk open and pushed the button to close the top and nothing. Checked #44 fuse and it was good. Help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts