as written in the service document
1. select the ACC position on the ignition switch.
2. simultaneously press the keyless entry transmitter lock and unlock buttons until a double horn cherp sounds, indicating the sensor learn mode has been enabled.
If a horn chirp does not sound after 15 seconds, remove then reinstal the sensor activating tool
3. start with the LF tire, hold the J41760 over the left front valve stem until a horn chirp sounds
4. after the horn chirp sounds, proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order
RF, RR, LR
5. after the LR sensor is learned, a double horn chirp will sound indicating all sensor Ids have been learned
6. select the OFF position on the ignition switch to exit the learn mode