Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
I am looking for a new or good used replacement wheel for my 2005 XLR. One of the wheels has gotten so much corrosion that the chrome is comeing off in chunks. Of course it is 18". If anyone has a nice used one, that would be just fine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All
I am looking for a new or good used replacement wheel for my 2005 XLR. One of the wheels has gotten so much corrosion that the chrome is comeing off in chunks. Of course it is 18". If anyone has a nice used one, that would be just fine
I have a really nice (Perfect) complete set of Chrome XLR wheels with fairly new tires, I live in Maryland, my number is 443-223-6840 if interested, thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a really nice (Perfect) complete set of Chrome XLR wheels with fairly new tires, I live in Maryland, my number is 443-223-6840 if interested, thanks!
are they 19 inch? Thanks Joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wheels should be fairly easy to find eg. the majority of auto's sitting the salvage yards will probably have an average of 3 good rims still on the car. I am seeing more cars, especially the black, with the rims redone in black powder coat to match the car, and some of the other colors also. The car appears to be longer once the large silver rim is not breaking up the car into 3 segments vs 1. Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts