Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I sent you a message that I had one. You will find a bunch of people that list them but no one has any new GM pumps.
They do have china knock offs that you can read on amazon reviews fail sometimes the same day. Several people li rebuilt ac delco but they discontinued them a year ago. I have a limited number and people are buying them to have just in case they ever need one. 175 shipped
.If you find a better deal please share as I will run out soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I sent you a message that I had one. You will find a bunch of people that list them but no one has any new GM pumps.
They do have china knock offs that you can read on amazon reviews fail sometimes the same day. Several people li rebuilt ac delco but they discontinued them a year ago. I have a limited number and people are buying them to have just in case they ever need one. 175 shipped
Do you have a pulley for a 2007 - v power steering pump? The car is at the dealership and they apparently have the pump, but not the pulley.
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
will take one if you still have them. Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts