Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I have the new Corsa-exhaust system on my car and this morning I´ve made a top-end-speed test on the autobahn.
Here are first the results:
with stock exhaust I´ve had top speed to 278 kph (172 mph)
with the Corsa I´ve got it up to 289 kph (179 mph) 5 th gear @ 5100 rpm`s.

Jim Browning from Corsa-Exhaust, who just mailed me to tell him how I like the system and if my car is fester now, I just can say YES, IT IS!!!!!!!

But now the O I L S H O C K

about ten minutes from this ride when I got back home, my car was in the garage I decided to look up my oil level. I pulled out the stick and what`s there - all dry.
My car has a very little oil-consumtion so I was very dissapointed but I´ve sayd to myself, let`s wait about 30 min and check again and the level showed than the almost full like it was before this ride.

Does the oil takes this long to get back to the oil-pan????? Well, for me at least I know now to wait about 30 min or a little more to get the correct oil level.

Harry Hans



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 
G

·
Congrats

Congrats "O Great One",

Now you see Hans, now you don't
Are you going for the land speed record with my V when you come over next summer? That reminds me, I have to change the color to platinum this week, which could change when I get it, maybe early or maybe later than March.
Way to go Hans
Bob with top up
harrysxlr said:
As some of you know I have the new Corsa-exhaust system on my car and this morning I´ve made a top-end-speed test on the autobahn.
Here are first the results:
with stock exhaust I´ve had top speed to 278 kph (172 mph)
with the Corsa I´ve got it up to 289 kph (179 mph) 5 th gear @ 5100 rpm`s.
Harry Hans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
standby said:
Congrats "O Great One",

Now you see Hans, now you don't
Are you going for the land speed record with my V when you come over next summer? That reminds me, I have to change the color to platinum this week, which could change when I get it, maybe early or maybe later than March.
Way to go Hans
Bob with top up
hahaha, that`s Bob :glol
The land record is much, much higher but I know the XLR V will be a lot faster to 150 mph than my XLR so that means we only need a little stretch on the highway to see how fast we can get it and if it`s limited to 155.
I´ve read you might want to sell it on ebay but I`m pretty sure if you buy it, you`ll drive it, don`t you think so???? :confused
Bob, good choice to switch to light platinum, I also would prefer it over the infra-red. As you know I saw the light platinum V at the IAA and it was lookings soooo
goooood. :thumbs

Only thing I don`t like is the ebony interior and if I might buy one I´ll get it in plat./shale.

Have a nice week

Hans



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 
G

·
Is shale available with the platinum? I would like this too.

Hans, I'm a bit confused right now. I don't know what I'm going to do about the new V. I'll send you a private e-mail so I don't have to air my ideas on the forum.
Bob
harrysxlr said:
hahaha, that`s Bob :glol
The land record is much, much higher but I know the XLR V will be a lot faster to 150 mph than my XLR so that means we only need a little stretch on the highway to see how fast we can get it and if it`s limited to 155.
I´ve read you might want to sell it on ebay but I`m pretty sure if you buy it, you`ll drive it, don`t you think so???? :confused
Bob, good choice to switch to light platinum, I also would prefer it over the infra-red. As you know I saw the light platinum V at the IAA and it was lookings soooo
goooood. :thumbs

Only thing I don`t like is the ebony interior and if I might buy one I´ll get it in plat./shale.

Have a nice week

Hans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top