Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the jaguar xkr coupe may have 1 of the biggest disadvaages in the classwhich it is it's absence of a retractable hard top but this car is most closely priced to the xlr and i think has great looks . As you may see im trying 2 narrow it down. Can you help?:thumbs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hard to say, we don't know the charactoristics of the Caddy yet, but the XLR would be my pick as of now, just got that cool factor:yesnod

·
Registered
17 Posts
One piece of advice

The question is....do you want an exclusive, limited edition, collector's item? Or do you just want an over priced, limited quality, overdressed Ford?:skep

·
Registered
239 Posts
The Jaguar has really hard seats :puke :banghead . I have an S-type and I am really glad that the lease is over. I didn't know they were that hard until I bought a Prowler, then the Corvette C5 was the next most comfortable seats until I got my XLR, the next most comfortable seats are our Jeep. The Jags are now being made by Ford, and show it.
Just my opinion. Jean

·
Registered
535 Posts
In 1999, we were going to buy the Jag. A friend of ours insisted we go across the street to the MBZ dealer and see what a few more $$ would buy in an SL.

We realized the error of our ways and bought an SL

A similar issue came up last year. Buy a new SL or an XLR.

Inversly, you get so much more for so much less on the XLR, it was a no brainer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts