Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow! One weekend and we have at least two new XLR's on the forum.

Congratulations to you all.

It took me two months to get motivated and figure out how to post photos of our Xenon Blue XLR. I challenge all three of you to be better than me.

I, for one, look forward to your participating in the forum, and to see the photos of your new rides.

As yet, I still have not seen another XLR on the road here in Houston. Also, I have seen neither the Lt. Platinum or the Steel Blue - even at the dealers.

Let's see 'em.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Agreed!! I intend to take some pics and post when the weather gets a little better this week - I live in Pa and the sky has been cloudy pretty much since June!! The car is simply amazing however I must say some of the issues noted (e.g. the tops sticking when retracting etc) have me a bit concerned.... are there any owners out there that haven't had a problem since taking delivery?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Welcome newcomers!

and congrats on the most incredible car you'll ever drive
wherever you go, someone will be watching you! :thumbs

Share your pics and stories, questions and concerns
and don't be afraid to dig up any of the old discussions either
there's no thread too old or we've talked too much about....
(except maybe the WINDBAFFEL!!! :skep )

You'll find everyone here very helpful and friendly, enjoy! :cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
welcome newcomers

On Saturday I took a Crimson Red XLR for a 5 mile test drive. I could not believe how many looks I got. People were sticking their heads out their windows. I wish it was my good looks but I have to admit it was the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts