Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
pretty limited choices for the offset and bolt pattern on our cars.. A lot of people like the 19 v wheels but be aware tires for 19's have little choice and are super expensive for the size. go to 20's if you want to move from the factory 18's

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you like the XLR-V 19 inch I can recommend LA Wheels, I bought my rims from them to my 2004.
Looks great and still original.

·
Registered
4 Posts
on the2006 viewers of this car told me the lg. rims took too much away from the nice lines. my car is a 'black raven'color and I had, at a reasonable cost, the rims gloss black powder coated to match the car. This resulted in a unbelievable different appearance with the side no longer broken up in appearance. The orig. rims help keep the orig. appearance of the car. Robert, Just about time to repair my 06 after a careless driver hit me. Still want new lt.front headlight assembly, lt front fender inner plastic for wheel well and clips used to hold it on fender, front lower ? bumper area piece, narrow plastic chromed trim around front hood grille mesh..Thanks to all who have offered help so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts