Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I am from Dubai.
I bought new 2009 xlr-v and I hope find all I need in this forum.
As you know Dubai is in the middle east region so my car specification is different than yours.
Can you help me with this?
I need to know what are these differences.

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
Hi all
I am from Dubai.
I bought new 2009 xlr-v and I hope find all I need in this forum.
As you know Dubai is in the middle east region so my car specification is different than yours.
Can you help me with this?
I need to know what are these differences.
fahad84:

Welcome to the XLR Forum!! There is a little information regarding the differences in the car you have "over there" and the ones here.

One of the biggest issues is the lack of trained mechanics to work on the car. Many of the experiences we have read about on the forum are about mechanics learning while they are trying to fix problems. So please be sure you take the car to a XLR Certified technician and not just a Cadillac dealer with technicians.

I am thinking you can request your Cadillac dealer to obtain the information for you. They will have access to a feature function comparision list that we haven't seen on the forum.

To access information please use the search function and most all of the information will show up. If you have any difficulty please post a note and we'll try and help out.

Regards

Jerry

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts