Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did this forum get here? It wasn't here last I looked!

Thanks Troy!

I'd still like to see a reference forum that people couldn't post directly to it so it stays focused and more useful.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The XLR is already of "V" vehicle given that Cadillac came up with this for a car line that started out with a V6 and the "V" designation refers to the LS6 V8 and or a Cadillac with a "V"ery High output "V" engine.

A side from the above I am not sure how Cadillac is going to get around the fact that GM's very high performance sports car has been the Vette for the past 50 years. It will be interesting to see how this really plays out.

The above comment is made in light of my being a big fan of Cadillac as well as Chevorlet. However, my fanship is focused on current Cads and the 15 '56 to '69 Hi-Pro Chevrolets that includes four Corvettes.

DFXLR

·
Registered
64 Posts
Advance Glimpse of XLR-V Super Bowl Ad ???

Go to WWW.NBC4.TV and select "Preview: Super Bowl TV Ads" This will download a video clip from the NBC feedroom, featuring portions of several of this years Super Bowl TV ads, including a couple of seconds of what appears to be either the Cadillac XLR-V or the Cadillac STS-V.

This link may save you some typing http://nbc4la.feedroom.com/index.jsp?auto_band=x&rf=sv&fr_story=FEEDROOM95672

Remember, Super Bowl TV ads go for $80,000 per second, yes thats right, per second.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That's the XLR-V
looks like one of the 5 second adds ...one showing before, one after the game

"that'll be $80,000 a second, sir"....

"ahhh....I'll take 5 please" :glol

G

·
Hey 1 XLR,
You've got some great peepers to be able to see an XLR in that clip. The hipe is just about over. This time in two days, we all will know for sure. 440,440,440,440.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts