Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upscale retailer Neiman Marcus featured a special edition Cadillac XLR in the Christmas book last December. The entire stock of 99 Cadillacs sold out in 14 minutes, a new record! :cheers

The Limited Edition XLR includes Ultra Violet exterior color, two-tone shale and ebony interior, and an engraved, numbered sill plate.

You can read about it at the official GM Cadillac site. http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/futuremodels/xlr/nmxlr.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow! That's incredible!

Also, nice that you started this forum Troy! :thumbs :cheers

·
Registered
0 Posts
:cool

Very cool. I'm surprised at the same time, though. I didn't think these cars had that big of a fan base yet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
:eek :eek Thats pretty damn fast:leaving

·
Registered
41 Posts
99 cars in 14 minutes, is that a world record or a GM record?:cool Either way though:smash

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
With the internet, this isn't so hard to believe.. It probably would have happened with the Allante if there were an internet like there is now, back then..
I supose, but it is still damn impressive:smash

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
With the internet, this isn't so hard to believe.. It probably would have happened with the Allante if there were an internet like there is now, back then..
Yeah, the Allante was a hot item back in the late 80's early 90's. I was even sucked into buying one. I hated that car! :lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nomad said:
You can never have too much money. ;)
Ain't that the truth:crazy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nomad said:
Yeah, the Allante was a hot item back in the late 80's early 90's. I was even sucked into buying one. I hated that car! :lol
I have to agree there, I test drove a used one that my friend was considering...:puke that was a piss poor car:nodno

1 - 20 of 32 Posts