Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
It's for diagnostics and this is where we used to put in the code for watching a DVD movie while driving, but they found out and we no longer have a code for 05 and above.
Bob
When I press and hold the hard button above the volume knob the screen displays a number key pad. It says Enter diag Pin. What is this about? I can't find it in the manual.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Disc upgrade

Thanks,
Is there any other use for the key pad? Another question. I bought my '06 XLR second handed. It sold new in March '07. It now has 700 miles on it. Will I qualify for the two free map upgrades?

· Registered
229 Posts
Map DVD

Yes, you will. There is a number you can call that will connect you to the right people. Its on the back of the DVD case. They will look up your VIN. I would wait until fall for the new version to come out. I just got mine and its still not got a lot of streets around here. The guy said there is very little change from disk to disk. OK, OK Iknow your going to ask.................877-628-3472

G

·
I'm sure there is some other uses for the keypad but unless your a hacker, I wouldn't even think of trying anything on it. Just might wind up with the top going up and down by itsef.
Thanks,
Is there any other use for the key pad? Another question. I bought my '06 XLR second handed. It sold new in March '07. It now has 700 miles on it. Will I qualify for the two free map upgrades?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.