Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Attach

You should be able to attach to this message by going thorugh "manage attachments" then browse and upload the pics.

Or, you can add them through "Gallery" at the top of the page.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh well it says file to large
tried i wish i can put it up because its truly the nicest car on the road
any recommendations

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Picture

You most likely need to reduce the File size. If you have Photo Shop or most any of photo programs. Use the image tool and change to pixils. That will tell you the image size in pixels. you want to change it to 1024X768 Save to a file. A name different from you master. You will then beable to load the picture

·
Banned
0 Posts
What is this, the beginning of a new "Mutual Admiration Society for Wayward XLR Owners"? lol

They both look great, however after looking at mine framed by the Pacific Ocean and the Cypress trees at Pebble Beach.................well, let me just say; you both should be proud of your second and third place finishes............lol :thumbs

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
mswaim said:
What is this, the beginning of a new "Mutual Admiration Society for Wayward XLR Owners"? lol

They both look great, however after looking at mine framed by the Pacific Ocean and the Cypress trees at Pebble Beach.................well, let me just say; you both should be proud of your second and third place finishes............lol :thumbs
OK :iagree you got us all beat on scenery....so far.....

But the frame don't make the picture!! :nono

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey: you guys notice that there is no sway bar in the rear. how do it work? looks like the same arms as a corvette and there are brackets for a sway bar, but you could never fit one in and around tthe mufflers. I have almost 21k miles on my tires, thought they might last for thirty k,swichted them every 5k, but looked close today and they are almost down to the wear bars, time to order a new set. think I stick with runflats as I took the runflats off my corvette and had a flat out in the wilds of west texas last year and my cell phone was out of range, had to get a rollback by pony express. :banghead :yawn :cuss :cuss :cuss

1 - 16 of 16 Posts