Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My low coolant message keeps coming on in my 2005 XLR. The recently replaced the sensor 2 weeks ago but message has re appeared in last 2 days. the coolant resorvoir seems full but I top it off. The Message says off briefly. Is this a common
occurance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had this happen to me a few time here in NE Florida when the temp dipped down and then after two minutes or so and the car warmed up. It went away. I took it into the dealer and they did not find anything wrong. I have not had it since the cooler weather went away.

Sully

G

·
Sully...................do you know how many times we have taken our cars in only to be told, "we can not produce the same problem you are having"?
All they do is check it out and back charge GM for looking at it...............Some nice bucks are made here.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I had this happen to me a few time here in NE Florida when the temp dipped down and then after two minutes or so and the car warmed up. It went away. I took it into the dealer and they did not find anything wrong. I have not had it since the cooler weather went away.

Sully

1 - 3 of 3 Posts