Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the XLR your only car you drive? if not what else do you drive? (not your wife - just you)

I have a Corvette C6 also. When I drive my Vette I love it and think I should sell my XLR. Then when I drive my XLR I love it also and say to myself what was I thinking...

·
Banned
161 Posts
You may come in for some good-natured harassment by virtue of your question parenthetically stereotyping the principal driver as being the husband in a relationship! In all seriousness, Sandra enjoys driving the XLR as much as Ed does.

However, with respect to your question, the primary vehicle driven is an Escalade. We’re afraid we’re wearing out the XLR – 2,300 miles on it since its purchase in late July ’05.

Best regards,
Ed and Sandra

·
Registered
97 Posts
My 2004 XLR is my primary vehicle. ( It currently has 33000 miles on it.)
I am an architect and sometimes use a '88 Jeep Wagoneer on rough construction sites although the XLR does well on most of them. On football trips I drive my wife's Escalade. Before the XLR I drove a '98 TransAm convertible.

The Greek

( that's a college handle. I am really of Scots origin)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Almost too many to list:

Our stable includes a 1954 Cadillac Convertible, 1955 Cadillac Convertible, 1966 Cadillac Convertible, 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV, 2001 Plymouth Prowler, 1950 Dodge Coronet, 2005 XLR and 2006 XLR . On a daily basis, I drive my state issued Ford Taurus.

G

·
Just two

04 XLR
06 XLR-V

xlr said:
Is the XLR your only car you drive? if not what else do you drive? (not your wife - just you)

I have a Corvette C6 also. When I drive my Vette I love it and think I should sell my XLR. Then when I drive my XLR I love it also and say to myself what was I thinking...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.