Cadillac XLR Forum banner

Is Anybody Here Driving A Steel-blue????

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  aviator 
#1 ·
Hi, does anyone of you drive a Steel-Blue XLR?

If yes, can you post some pics?

Thanks
Harry

#2 ·
I Have A Steel Blue 05 XLR

My wife bought the car in late November as my early Christmas present. The car was on the floor of the Orange County Auto Show. I have been meaning to post a few picture but have been lazy. Your posting caused me to get my act together and post five pictures today. The original pictures are in Adobe Photoshop in large format (42" x 75") so the quality had to be reduced significantly to fit the jpg file limitations in the member posting area. Hope you enjoy!

#3 ·
jp299390 said:
My wife bought the car in late November as my early Christmas present. The car was on the floor of the Orange County Auto Show. I have been meaning to post a few picture but have been lazy. Your posting caused me to get my act together and post five pictures today. The original pictures are in Adobe Photoshop in large format (42" x 75") so the quality had to be reduced significantly to fit the jpg file limitations in the member posting area. Hope you enjoy!
Hi jp299390,
thanks for posting your pics, yes I had a lot of trouble to post mine but I got it.
I love this color with the shale interior - nice looking car :thumbs
The pictures are good. You have an excellent wife when you got your XLR as an christmas present :yesnod I only get a new tie from my wife :( (thats not true) :)
well, thanks again
Harry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.