Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a coil like this? I went to NAPA and they show a "new" style on a rack. I compared my old one to the new one and the new ones are at least 1/2" shorter and would not reach the plug. There is no way I can see how the new style would work. Help!
Pen Office supplies Writing implement Tints and shades Flooring Office supplies Metal Cone Steel Titanium

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a coil like this? I went to NAPA and they show a "new" style on a rack. I compared my old one to the new one and the new ones are at least 1/2" shorter and would not reach the plug. There is no way I can see how the new style would work. Help!
View attachment 820 View attachment 821
I recently replaced this w/ correct part from Advanced Auto. They have several choices/ prices. Original GM parts was not a factor to me- so I got one for about $47.00 . Just be sure to double check for correct part. BTW- this was an easy replacement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just replaced 4 coils on a side of my engines did have 1 good original coil for sale 50.00 , let me know if you want to buy it , Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts