Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High quality pictures a Letter from Cadillac and a mail in card. There is a real nice close up of the dash showing good detail. Looks like mostly C5 stuff there to me even the DIC is the same. No cassette player? What happens to my books on tape? Oh well I guess GM would have had to add 5K to the price for that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Slipping back into troll mode are we?:rolleyes

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No just telling the truth as I see it. For 75K they could have included a cassete deck as well as a CD. A Chevy Tahoe has a dual deck for heavans sake.

·
Registered
34 Posts
A Chevy Tahoe is a CHEVY. Heck, they only stopped offering 8-track as a no-cost option last year. Does dual deck mean AM and FM?

All of my Cadillac friends get books on CD.

"Looks like mostly C5 stuff there to me even the DIC is the same." You must have one of those export C5s with the amber displays and the Bulgari instruments and the Navigation systems -- you know, the ones exported to Myopia.

.Jinx
Can you get high from drinking too much Fanta?

·
Registered
34 Posts
FantaC42 said:
OK Im wrong Bulgari instruments in the shape of C5s then.
You mean circular?

Viewed through your glasses, every car built since 1997 has instruments that look too much like C5's.

You need to see an optometrist. Please have someone take you -- you shouldn't be driving.

.Jinx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the same basic gauge layout to me. I dont see anything much different in the cluster then in C5. Even the DIC and HUD pads are placed the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts