Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi. I'm a big XLR fan, and a caddy fan in general. I have a DTS, and a Z06. I can't wait for the XLR to come out and combine some of the best attributes of both of those cars. I saw it at the detroit show this year, and photographed the heck out of it. Inside, outside, over and especially under. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to afford one right off the bat, without selling one of my current rides, but we'll see. I'm sort of holding off for the high performance version anyway. I want an XLR-V. :) I'm glad to see a forum for the XLR. I'm sure Troy will turn this into a booming place like Corvette Forum in no time.

Scott

·
Registered
21 Posts
This place will certainly explode.. And now is the right time to start with Cadillac getting more into performance... Yeah, I'd wait for the XLR-v if I were you. You don't want the Lexus GS430 and LS430 showing you its tail lights.. I wish the XLR was just a little faster... I can understand the Infiniti G35 Coupe being faster because it's light - but the heavy Lexus cars shouldn't be so fast... I guess they really have their act together...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
This place will certainly explode.. And now is the right time to start with Cadillac getting more into performance... Yeah, I'd wait for the XLR-v if I were you. You don't want the Lexus GS430 and LS430 showing you its tail lights.. I wish the XLR was just a little faster... I can understand the Infiniti G35 Coupe being faster because it's light - but the heavy Lexus cars shouldn't be so fast... I guess they really have their act together...
:iagree

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Yep, I can definately seeing this place explode. I am willing to bet the XLR will become a very popular car in the luxury performance market. Give me 10 years and maybe I can have one too! :lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts