Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody . Proud owner of a 2006 XLR. Love the car. I just encountered my first issue with XLR specific parts.
I have three burnt LED's in my third brake light assembly and there is nothing available. I tried GMpartsdirect and many other sources but no luck. It's GM part number 19330404. I see in the history here that some folks have had luck replacing the assembly but that was years ago.
Looking forward to seeing some of the beautiful cars on here.

cheers
Gary

·
Registered
183 Posts
Someone bought all those up. there where 125 of them about 6 months ago then poof all gone. They were about 160 or less new oem. Now used ones are 300 or so . dont know of anyone repairing these as they are really glued together well and the ends are so brittle i think you will break them tring to get them apart. Good thing is there are lots and lot of deck lids for sale and at some point they will sell the lights and toss the trunk as there is never going to be a need for as many as are out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been calling some of the wreckers in the States that pop up on an internet search and no luck yet. I didn't think about buying a whole deck lid but sounds like an option

1 - 4 of 4 Posts