Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
If you put some more information in this thread, like how much, condition, etc. Someone might respond. Just a thought. It's a great color. Contact a broker and he will put it on e-Bay and every web site that sells cars for as little as $300. Might be worth spending the money. I sold a car in a month with a broker that I couldn't sell for 7 months
Good luck, Bob
Joan Waterbury said:
:cry undefined Can't afford to make payment's anymore; unexpected medical problems. Crimson pearl, new wheels, 5,500 mi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Hmmm, I'd be interested in talking to this broker, can you forward his information?

I'll be wanting to sell off my 700hp Supercharged Corvette Z06, 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Lexus SC430, and the wife's 2002 Accord V6 so that we can pick up an Infiniti M45 for her, and an XLR or XLR-V for me. =)

Would like to know more about the Red XLR you need to sell Joan, interior color, location, financing details, if it's leased, etc.

Thanks! =)
 
G

·
Dozer24,
Web site is http://www.ocpabi.com/main/information/contact.asp

Very reputable and puts around 60 pics on e-Bay alone
As you will see, they are located in Orange County, CA. and can ship anywhere. He would rather have the vehicles on hand in order to expedite a sale but as I did, I chose to keep mine in the garage in clean condition. I will notify you of all web sites that he uses and where to find it on E-Bay.Good Luck
Bob

Dozer42 said:
Hmmm, I'd be interested in talking to this broker, can you forward his information?

I'll be wanting to sell off my 700hp Supercharged Corvette Z06, 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Lexus SC430, and the wife's 2002 Accord V6 so that we can pick up an Infiniti M45 for her, and an XLR or XLR-V for me. =)

Would like to know more about the Red XLR you need to sell Joan, interior color, location, financing details, if it's leased, etc.

Thanks! =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,142 Posts
standby said:
Dozer24,
Web site is http://www.ocpabi.com/main/information/contact.asp

Very reputable and puts around 60 pics on e-Bay alone
As you will see, they are located in Orange County, CA. and can ship anywhere. He would rather have the vehicles on hand in order to expedite a sale but as I did, I chose to keep mine in the garage in clean condition. I will notify you of all web sites that he uses and where to find it on E-Bay.Good Luck
Bob
I bought a Jaguar from them about 10 years ago!!
Of course it was Auto trader and not Ebay back then
Went down there to look at a Jeep Cherokee....drove home in a XJS V12 :glol
 
G

·
They seem to deal in a lot of Jag's, don't know why but there where a lot of them there when I sold my Daytona 500 pace car. I guess your pretty close to them. I'm about 5 miles away. The guy that owns the company is a strange duck. Never thanked me for my business or even said anything to me when is associate was writing up the check. Don't know if I would go back, especially to sell my XLR when the new one comes in.

Aliso Viejo

1_XLR said:
I bought a Jaguar from them about 10 years ago!!
Of course it was Auto trader and not Ebay back then
Went down there to look at a Jeep Cherokee....drove home in a XJS V12 :glol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,142 Posts
standby said:
They seem to deal in a lot of Jag's, don't know why but there where a lot of them there when I sold my Daytona 500 pace car. I guess your pretty close to them. I'm about 5 miles away. The guy that owns the company is a strange duck. Never thanked me for my business or even said anything to me when is associate was writing up the check. Don't know if I would go back, especially to sell my XLR when the new one comes in.

Aliso Viejo

.....but you just recomended them to Dozer :skep

I had no complaints, but that's some time ago
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top