Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nono Before you even go in for your first service make sure your dealership knows you're coming. I did my first service at 8000 miles. They had to order the oil filter from GM and one of my runflats had a small leak. The tire had to be special ordered also. To make a long story short it spent 3 days at the dealership to get an oil change. Next time I'm calling first and getting all the stuff I need there before I drop off the car.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
djdom106 said:
:nono Before you even go in for your first service make sure your dealership knows you're coming. I did my first service at 8000 miles. They had to order the oil filter from GM and one of my runflats had a small leak. The tire had to be special ordered also. To make a long story short it spent 3 days at the dealership to get an oil change. Next time I'm calling first and getting all the stuff I need there before I drop off the car.
First, congrats on your new wonderfull car.
Second, after this experience I think your dealership will have anytime NOW an oil filter for your V engine there.
Third, a dealership which sold already some XLR V`s should have at least 2 front and 2 rear Pirelli-run-flats there and I think they will have them there now too.

8000 miles in this short time, how do you like it overall? We get it here in Germany not before spring/summer next year:nodno

Hans

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been killing it. I live here in Texas so you know the weather is very friendly for a convertible. So far so good. I've driven a bunch of different performance cars and the engine in the V is as good as any. The interior leaves a little to be desired but I am in the process of doing some upgrades my self and will post pictures when I am done. GET READY!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
djdom106 said:
I've been killing it. I live here in Texas so you know the weather is very friendly for a convertible. So far so good. I've driven a bunch of different performance cars and the engine in the V is as good as any. The interior leaves a little to be desired but I am in the process of doing some upgrades my self and will post pictures when I am done. GET READY!!!
well, I got on mine the Corsa-exhaust, the original XLR V wheels and tires in the same size as yours got. I have them from a friend in CA and he needed the tires for his new rims, that`s why I dont have the run-flats.
Post some pics when your done!
Hans

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts