Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a Front End Masks (Bra)? I'm not interested in the X-pel/3M clear type - just the plain black that I can easily put on and take off. I've 'googled' , but no luck.
Thanks
05BLKXLR

G

·
Are you joining the rally in albuquerque this June?
Bob
05BLKXLR said:
Has anyone found a Front End Masks (Bra)? I'm not interested in the X-pel/3M clear type - just the plain black that I can easily put on and take off. I've 'googled' , but no luck.
Thanks
05BLKXLR

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bob -
We haven't decided on the Albuquerque rally yet. There are always parts of I-25 torn up, thus the desire for a bra to prevent chips and dings to our XLR. Are you planning on attending?
Thanks for asking
05BLKXLR

·
Registered
229 Posts
We have driven our XLRs up and down I-25 and on several trips to California and never suffered any stone chips. Maybe we have just been lucky. Hope to see you at the event. Let me know so I can email you the info and registration form.

G

·
Yes, As a matter of fact one of our members, Hans (Harry) from Germany is flying in to California and we are taking the new V to the big bash in the big A this June. Have you noticed a lot of chips in your glass? I drove back to NYC this summer in my 04 and the glass took a beating, but the paint held up well.
Bob
05BLKXLR said:
Bob -
We haven't decided on the Albuquerque rally yet. There are always parts of I-25 torn up, thus the desire for a bra to prevent chips and dings to our XLR. Are you planning on attending?
Thanks for asking
05BLKXLR

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bob,
Thanks for your response...you have convinced us to show at the rally...look forward to meeting you.
Phil (05BLKXLR)

G

·
Jamsto informaiton

Great
Did you see the itinarary sheet from Jamsto in Corrales? If not just look in post under Jamsto or maybe he will see your last post and contact you personally. We will start in the Big A and end up in your neck of the woods in Carlsbad.
Welcome aboard:seeya :seeya
bob

05BLKXLR said:
Bob,
Thanks for your response...you have convinced us to show at the rally...look forward to meeting you.
Phil (05BLKXLR)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
05BLKXLR said:
Thanks for the advice - why would a Camaro Forum have Cadillac accessories?
05BLKXLR
Won't have Cadillac accessories...........
but they're sure to have vendors/ manufactures, or just good leads for a bra.
Don't think anyone makes one for the XLR, so you may need to get a little creative.
Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts