Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the best way to purchase an extended warrenty. I have an '06 XLR with only 8500 miles. Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Google "Black Cadillac and Pontiac" and get on their "GM Major Guard" web site. best prices and great service! Have used them 3 times so far, much better than selling dealer. (in my cases)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone know the best way to purchase an extended warrenty. I have an '06 XLR with only 8500 miles. Thanks
I used Ken Fichtner , Fichtner Chevrolet for my corvette a few years ago , no one else came close to the cost of a no deductible, Major Guard, GMPP for 3 years , all done on the web, They say they cover all makes and models. Its worth a try, send them an email @ [email protected] to see if you can get from them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fitchner Chev

I also bought my extended warranty from Fitcher.. At the time, almost 2 years ago, they had the best pricing...and no sales tax.. look them up on the internet, they are in Laurel Mt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Extended Warranty

My XLR has expired from the 48 month GM Warranty and is now about to expire from the Certified Warranty in Sept 09. I am not eligible for the GMPP as my car expired from the 48 month/50000 miles GM Warrenty.....according to local dealers.

Is there anything to consider other than Easy Care Coverage Plans? Sources indicate this option may be a waste of money $$$$$$$$!

I would appreciate any feedback or experiences.

Thanks

LWM

PS I have contacted Black Cadillac and Fichtner regarding this matter. In summary both offered excellent pricing on their extended warranty GMPP as compared to local dealers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts