Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side window will not go all the way up. It stops about four inches above the edge of the door. The window indexes at that point. It appears to think it's all the way up where it would normally index. The passenger side does not appear to be effected. Motor will take window all the way down, but not all the way back up. Please help. Is there a way to reset the window??

·
Registered
3 Posts
My drivers side window will not go all the way up. It stops about four inches above the edge of the door. The window indexes at that point. It appears to think it's all the way up where it would normally index. The passenger side does not appear to be effected. Motor will take window all the way down, but not all the way back up. Please help. Is there a way to reset the window??
I index my windows whenever they are a bit out of whack. Hold both window buttons and Lowe the windows, holding for ten seconds. Then hold both buttons again, this time raising the window. Hold for ten seconds and release. Hopefully they will work as advertised after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts