Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the third time (supposedly repaired in Nov and feb) I have lost all electronics in both doors, i.e. will not open except via manual lever, windows are stuck in all the way up mode, mirrors don't work and, of course, top will not go down. Will try again at yet another dealer to see if problem (supposedly a "relay" in the left door) can be fixed. :cry

G

·
Allen 1869,
Before you do that, take your negative ground off the battery for 25 seconds and then put it back on. It's like restarting your computer. Good Luck and hope that's not the year you where born.
Bobo
For the third time (supposedly repaired in Nov and feb) I have lost all electronics in both doors, i.e. will not open except via manual lever, windows are stuck in all the way up mode, mirrors don't work and, of course, top will not go down. Will try again at yet another dealer to see if problem (supposedly a "relay" in the left door) can be fixed. :cry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I know that was an old post but did you ever resolve the "door electronics" problem? I'm having the same. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts