Cadillac XLR Forum banner

Delivery of XLR

9K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  paulr44 
#1 ·
Salesman just called to tell me that I should be receiving delivery of my XLR May 15.

YAY!!!

:party

#12 ·
The Only One in Town

I'm on my way to the dealership to put a deposit on the only XLR that is allocated. It will be sticker price and he does not have a confirmed ship date.
$76,250.00 List
325.00 XM Radio
2,297.25 State tax
325.00 Title and Doc Fee
$69,197.25 Due on delivery

I think we might be getting to the short rows.:party

#20 ·
at least 90 days away

I called my dealer yesterday and told him I had some $ that was going to roll over and would be tied up for 90 days. He claimed he talked to GM and said I wouldn't see mine for at least 90 days. Does anyone else have any better info on a ship date..?:confused :confused :confused

#21 ·
Delivery

Just spoke with my "personal Ass't." at Cadillac.

He told me as follows: My car actually went in to production on June 23rd and they expect delivery will be made approximately 8 weeks subsequent to the specific automobile going on to the production line.:party

#23 ·
Further update:

Original info of car going in to production on 6/23 was updated by "personal Assistant today.
He said that had been "pushed" back to 6/28 but was in production now.

One thing hard to understand; Said that from start of production to delivery expected to take 8-10 weeks. Seems like a long time. Oh well, have waited 3 years so a couple of more weeks is no big deal.

Paul:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.