Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Those Interested, Corsa Exhaust Now Has There Product For Our Xlr's. If Your Interested Contact Bob Flores At Corsa Performance. The Price Is $1599.99 Plus Applicable Freight. The Word Is That It's Awesome! My Set Is On The Way. Good Luck

·
Registered
234 Posts
:lurk I really don't care much for the stock sound.

Let us know!

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is great to hear. We just got our XLR Sunday and the exaust is the one thing I would like to change. We have two Vipers with the Corsa exaust and like them very much. I went to the Corsa web site hoping they had a system for the XLR but didn't see one. I knew they had them for the STS so I was hopefull. May have to wait untill the money goes out for the tags and taxes to see if I can do it but it will be on the short list of things to get for this great little car!

FANGS/Indiana

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Borla Exhaust did a prototype on my car early last year, but were unable to develop enough interest to put it into production. They spent ALOT of time and $$ on R&D, not only for an excellent sound, but picked up some extra HP as well :thumbs
Makes my XLR sound as good as it looks,
Corsa sould be able to deliver the same :cheers

·
Registered
370 Posts
Interest

I wonder how they investigated "interest".

Sometimes you have to market something (at least in a test environment) to see if it flies.

There seemed to be quite a bit of interest on this website. As long as its not as pricey as the enhaust tips (realtively).

·
Registered
110 Posts
ordered mine

Just left my dealer and ordered my Corsa exhaust system. The systems are built as ordered, was told will take approx 3 days after receipt of the order to build and another 3-4 day ship time. :cool :cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts