Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will driving my XLR out to San Diego to attend a seminar 11/7 to 11/10/05. On 11/10 I will driving up to the Burbank area and will be there thru 11/11. I always go to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank for the Friday night cruise when I am in the area. If there are any XLR owners that would like to get together for lunch, or just to compare cars on Thursday or Friday, let me know.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am pretty open on time either Thurs or Fri, since I will be on vacation. On Fri I always get to Bob's by about 3 pm so I can get a good parking spot for the evening. It fills up pretty fast on Fri for the cruise night and several people save their spots. Last year my wife and I had both XLRs at Bob's and got more attention than a lot of the hot rods there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Calif Trip

Thursday is best for me. Either late morning or early afternoon, perhaps for lunch. If so should probably meet prior to 1130 or so to beat the lunch crowd.

Let me know.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be driving up from San Diego on Thurs am. You let me know where, I will drive to that location and be there by 11:30 am

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That will give me a good excuse to eat there twice. Thurs and Fri. I will be in a Crimson Pearl XLR with New Mexico license plate XLR.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Picture, please!

Someone's got to take a picture of this assemblage of XLR's, and post it here!

Oughta be fabulous!

Allyn

·
Registered
477 Posts
Kenley said:
Someone's got to take a picture of this assemblage of XLR's, and post it here!

Oughta be fabulous!

Allyn
I'm with Allyn - you guys better take some photos of this and post it here.

G

·
Hey Jack, did you get my e-mail I sent to you? Also, I need an address for Bob's Big Boy, I have never been there, but can show up to add more volume.
Bob

jackewells said:
Jack has it on his calendar :flag

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bob, Bob's Big Boy is at 4211 Riverside Dr in Burbank. With this many attendees, I will be able to give a sales pitch for next summer's rendezvous in Albuquerque. Jim

1 - 20 of 40 Posts