Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Henry and Kent,
Just a quick note to tell you a little bit about that :cuss bird that hit my car. Your really not going to believe this, as if anyone could believe that :cuss bird hit my car, but there was no scratches where he hit me!!!!!!!!!! I know, I had a hard time believing it, but it is true! I took it to the dealer today and they cleaned it off and washed it and there were NO SCRATCHES OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out to be bird guts, but I have never heard of any kind of bird that has black guts! Now all the guys at the dealer are doing imitations of the bird and how it sounded when he hit my car :glol :grouphug :D :glol
Jean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
jeanszoo said:
Hi, Henry and Kent,
Just a quick note to tell you a little bit about that :cuss bird that hit my car. Your really not going to believe this, as if anyone could believe that :cuss bird hit my car, but there was no scratches where he hit me!!!!!!!!!! I know, I had a hard time believing it, but it is true! I took it to the dealer today and they cleaned it off and washed it and there were NO SCRATCHES OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out to be bird guts, but I have never heard of any kind of bird that has black guts! Now all the guys at the dealer are doing imitations of the bird and how it sounded when he hit my car :glol :grouphug :D :glol
Jean
"Oh what a group of pretty cars, especially the sparkling black one. I think I will go take a closer look...OOOPs... THUNK" :thumbs You must be living right!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, that is what happened and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow, awe shucks, never mind! Gee, I think that we need more "BLUE BUNNIES" then we need "black birds with black guts", don't you think????????????? :jester :glol
 
G

·
Splain it to me Lucy

Jean,
One of these days someone is gong to ask, what are the Blue Bunnies? I hope I'm alive for that one.

jeanszoo said:
Yes, that is what happened and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow, awe shucks, never mind! Gee, I think that we need more "BLUE BUNNIES" then we need "black birds with black guts", don't you think????????????? :jester :glol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob, To make you feel better, knowing that your are alive for that one: what are BLUE BUNNIES? :crazy Oh yes, and how are Hans's no blue money but blue 20's? And oh yes again, how is that "METRIC TALK" going? :crazy
:glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol
:reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil
Jean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You think so??????????????????????????? Well your prolonging the mystery!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :jester :jester :jester :jester :jester :jester
Jean
:glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol
:skep :lol :D
:reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Headline: Bird loves XLR [only Jean's!]

jeanszoo said:
Hi, Henry and Kent,
Just a quick note to tell you a little bit about that :cuss bird that hit my car. Your really not going to believe this, as if anyone could believe that :cuss bird hit my car, but there was no scratches where he hit me!!!!!!!!!! I know, I had a hard time believing it, but it is true! I took it to the dealer today and they cleaned it off and washed it and there were NO SCRATCHES OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out to be bird guts, but I have never heard of any kind of bird that has black guts! Now all the guys at the dealer are doing imitations of the bird and how it sounded when he hit my car :glol :grouphug :D :glol
Jean
Hi Jean:
I wish I could have filmed the bird chasing you down. I was right behind you but it happened so fast. The bird hit your door and made a quick 180 degree turn back to where he came from. I wonder if it survived the collision. I am glad you had no damage. It really was weird to watch.
Henry
P.S. I am in Texas now, finally going home. Will make it to Florida Tuesday night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Henry,
I'm sure glad that your finally getting to go home! :yesnod :)
It was really weird to see it happen from inside my car! :nodno I knew that it was going to hit my car. :cry But, talk about relief when I found out that there was NO damage! :party :thumbs :yesnod :lol :D :D :D None of us could have predicted that there would be no damage! :D
 
G

·
Safe trip Henry.................I will remember this for a long time. Every blue bunnie played his and her part to the fullest.
Three cheers for colored money, even if it's not blue.................or is it.
Jean...............Birds of a feather flock together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Bob, birds of a feather????????????????? :confused :crazy :glol Well it isn't and it is blue, but one must remember that it is metric, or maybe it's not metric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom is to say what it is and what it isn't?????????????? I'm guessing that only the metric talker, with the BLUE BUNNIES can do that! :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
standby said:
Safe trip Henry.................I will remember this for a long time. Every blue bunnie played his and her part to the fullest.
Three cheers for colored money, even if it's not blue.................or is it.
Jean...............Birds of a feather flock together
Thanks guys. I see that all of us except Hans is reading this thread at this exact moment. Of course Hans should be sleeping right now! Let's do this again in Bowling Green, KY next year.
Henry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, let's do this again next year! :yesnod :iagree Henry, how did your wife like the necklace? I thought that it was wonderful. :yesnod
Getting kind of tired, been a long day at a car show. Jim took a first, I took a runnerup, same class, I took pink and he took the Vette and Jim got best restored!
I sure am glad that we did that trip when we did, they had flooding down there the past couple of days. Now it looks as though it is our turn, not to flood, but to get some rain. We had quite a wind storm here, but with very little rain! :( :) We could use the rain :thumbs , but not the wind :nono :nodno !!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Jean,
I am still not home yet. I told my wife that you and Jim gave us a gift, but she doesn't know what it is yet. I'll give it to her Tuesday night when I get back to Florida. I am sure "Mrs. Professor" will thank you both personally.
Henry
Looking forward to Bowling Green Rendezvous 2007
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
professor said:
Jean,
I am still not home yet. I told my wife that you and Jim gave us a gift, but she doesn't know what it is yet. I'll give it to her Tuesday night when I get back to Florida. I am sure "Mrs. Professor" will thank you both personally.
Henry
Looking forward to Bowling Green Rendezvous 2007
Henry, have a safe trip home!

I`m glad the bird did no damage to Jeans XLR but guess what would have happened if a b l u e r a b b i t with a b l u e m e t r i c 20 euro bill behind his ears would have hit her car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the black-star would have changed into xenon blue:glol :glol :glol

Hans



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
Good idea about Bowling Green. If we have enough people interested, maybe we can set up a visit/factory tour and do it about 8/16 0r 8/17/07. I think Hans can make it then because it would be after the 10th. Let me know and I work on making some arrangements with the factory and we can find a hotel to host us.

I think we learned from the First that a week is too long for many people. I am thinking that we could all arrive in Bowling Green on a Wednesday night and do a factory tour and a drive/park-n-shine during the next 2 days and leave for home on Saturday. Let me know what you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Henry, I did forget to tell you to have safe trip and I will be seeing you, and Mrs. Professor will like it! :yesnod :thumbs
Jim will not be coming on this trip, just me!
Jean
Hans, Your quite right! Now this thread is really smashing! :skep :glol :glol :glol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
jamsto said:
Good idea about Bowling Green. If we have enough people interested, maybe we can set up a visit/factory tour and do it about 8/16 0r 8/17/07. I think Hans can make it then because it would be after the 10th. Let me know and I work on making some arrangements with the factory and we can find a hotel to host us.

I think we learned from the First that a week is too long for many people. I am thinking that we could all arrive in Bowling Green on a Wednesday night and do a factory tour and a drive/park-n-shine during the next 2 days and leave for home on Saturday. Let me know what you think.
Jim, that would be great and if it possible after Aug. 10th next year I surely be there.

The first XLR rendezvous was fantastic for me and I think the second one, on the plant would even be greater.

Hans



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top