Cadillac XLR Forum banner

Anyone know anything about this xlr?

4K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  standby 
#1 ·
Do you know what brand and size wheels they are? Also does the car appear to be lowered ?

I think it looks awesome but I would hate to loose to much of the ride lowering an xrl

thanks

Attachments

See less See more
G
#2 ·
We have seen this on some of the other threads, it's just a matter of going through some of the most recent threads and you will have your answer. I put 20's on mine and lost about 10% of the ride. Lowering this beauty would really compromise the stabilitrack and make for a very hard ride.

#4 ·
standby said:
We have seen this on some of the other threads, it's just a matter of going through some of the most recent threads and you will have your answer. I put 20's on mine and lost about 10% of the ride. Lowering this beauty would really compromise the stabilitrack and make for a very hard ride.

Do you think the one in the picture is stock height?

G
#6 ·
I hate to answer a question with a question, but why would you want to know? You're not seriously thinking of lowering your XLR, are you?

If your handle implies what you do for a living, I suggest you run some data or look into the data on this vehicle before lowering yours.

I put twenty's on my XLR with low profile tires and realize that a lost about 20% of the nice ride. Fortunately we have good roads out hear in la la land and I don't rely notice it much.
Bob

dataman said:
Can anyone tell me if they think the car has been lowered?

G
#10 ·
I will take that under advisement and first opportunity will post some new pics with the top up and the wheels straight. It does fill the wheel wells just as the stock ones do, based on the same dimension/circumference of the new rims and the low profile tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.