Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just came from Tustin Cadillac and one of the reps told a salesman that the 2008 V will have 550HP

Please don't shoot the messenger. I just report what I hear.
Somebody out there get a confirmation on this?
Bob

·
Registered
484 Posts
2008 V

Bob I will be glad to confirm that the 2008 XLR-V will be the same as the 2007 XLR-V.

www.Cadillac-XLR.com

Thank you
Allen

Just came from Tustin Cadillac and one of the reps told a salesman that the 2008 V will have 550HP

Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I knew I should of checked with you before posting that tall tale. If anybody would know it would be you.
Sorry guys, guess where not going to give Mercedes, Ford, Viper, etc, a run for it's money
Bob I will be glad to confirm that the 2008 XLR-V will be the same as the 2007 XLR-V.

www.Cadillac-XLR.com

Thank you
Allen

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Jack, are you going to at least get the Volant CAI. You've been asking about it for 6 months, I post some very useful information and nada from you. Was a mata wif U? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell? according to Mike it will just take cash and a drive to Fontana and waiting time of about 1/2 hour.

My "V" is just about all I can handle, as is:flag

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

Bob

that's OK Bob.....by 2008 my "06 should be up to 550HP!!:reddevil

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think so, we can't even get the guys to buy 20 more HP by addingthe new Volant CAI for $500.
Now come on Allen YOU should have the "PULL" to get the "GM/CADDY BRASS" to put the new Northstar motor they have under wraps in the XLR's and XLR-V's.

I'LL BUY ONE IF THEY DO!!!

HOW ABOUT IT GUYS DO WE NEED A PRE DELIVERY COMMITMENT THREAD??

·
Registered
3 Posts

Bob
i know im late... but the only v the is gonna have 550HP is the 2009 cts-v.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts