Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Mr XLR Posting He said the 2006 XLR has a larger Radiator. I would like think That Cadillac will make it available to us 2004/2005 owner's. I for one, am NOT happy running 240+ in traffic on a hot(100+) day.

G

·
Jack,

Maybe that's what's heating up our console's and trunks. Have you been to Allen to see the two Star Blacks?
Bob
jackewells said:
I'm with you Robin...It would run a lot better and longer if cooler :flag

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
G

·
Love your new avatar, and a cloudy day would not be a good day to see the Star Black.

Where is La Verne?

jackewells said:
Bob.....Sending me out to look at a new car is dangerous :flag ...Jack

G

·
Thanks jack,

Just goes to show ya that I don't get away from the shore line much. I've never even heard of the 557. I'm blonde too. he he

jackewells said:
La Verne is just north of the L.A.County Fairplex.....Where the 557 & 210 Frwys meet :flag

·
Registered
66 Posts
New Radiator

My 05 threw up all over my driveway last week and the dealer tells me the radiator has a split seam. He went to order one and they are out of stock.....so it's me and my loaner until it comes in....... :puke

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Dallasdan1968 said:
Our 2004 Radiator and Fan had to be replaced today. Has anyone else had this problem? The technicians have spent over 15 hours working on this problem. Should I be concerned?
yes, very concerned......about the technicians!
If they are simply replacing parts, it souldn't take but a few hours.

My radiator ahd a pin hole early on so they just replaced it, it was no big deal

·
Registered
66 Posts
gb10998 said:
My 05 threw up all over my driveway last week and the dealer tells me the radiator has a split seam. He went to order one and they are out of stock.....so it's me and my loaner until it comes in....... :puke
Got my new radiator and it's in. All is right with the world........ :yesnod

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.