Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Mr XLR Posting He said the 2006 XLR has a larger Radiator. I would like think That Cadillac will make it available to us 2004/2005 owner's. I for one, am NOT happy running 240+ in traffic on a hot(100+) day.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Larger radiator

Since Northstars were notorious for having head gasket problems with were brought on by excessive engine heat the last thing we want is our engines running hot.

G

·
Jack,

Maybe that's what's heating up our console's and trunks. Have you been to Allen to see the two Star Blacks?
Bob
jackewells said:
I'm with you Robin...It would run a lot better and longer if cooler :flag

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
G

·
Love your new avatar, and a cloudy day would not be a good day to see the Star Black.

Where is La Verne?

jackewells said:
Bob.....Sending me out to look at a new car is dangerous :flag ...Jack

G

·
Thanks jack,

Just goes to show ya that I don't get away from the shore line much. I've never even heard of the 557. I'm blonde too. he he

jackewells said:
La Verne is just north of the L.A.County Fairplex.....Where the 557 & 210 Frwys meet :flag

·
Registered
477 Posts
Now, now...

standby said:
Thanks jack,

Just goes to show ya that I don't get away from the shore line much. I've never even heard of the 557. I'm blonde too. he he
Silver is NOT a shade of blonde... :nono

·
Registered
66 Posts
New Radiator

My 05 threw up all over my driveway last week and the dealer tells me the radiator has a split seam. He went to order one and they are out of stock.....so it's me and my loaner until it comes in....... :puke

·
Registered
9 Posts
2004 Radiator

Our 2004 Radiator and Fan had to be replaced today. Has anyone else had this problem? The technicians have spent over 15 hours working on this problem. Should I be concerned?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Dallasdan1968 said:
Our 2004 Radiator and Fan had to be replaced today. Has anyone else had this problem? The technicians have spent over 15 hours working on this problem. Should I be concerned?
yes, very concerned......about the technicians!
If they are simply replacing parts, it souldn't take but a few hours.

My radiator ahd a pin hole early on so they just replaced it, it was no big deal

·
Registered
66 Posts
gb10998 said:
My 05 threw up all over my driveway last week and the dealer tells me the radiator has a split seam. He went to order one and they are out of stock.....so it's me and my loaner until it comes in....... :puke
Got my new radiator and it's in. All is right with the world........ :yesnod

1 - 17 of 17 Posts