Cadillac XLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my car in to have the top fixed, it would go up and down but after that I would have to fill the oil reservior so there was a leak. I had the rear two lift pumps rebuilt and the top worked for seven times before we had the same problem. Now we find that the main pump was leaking on the bottom and had to be replaced. I ordered a new pump it took a couple of weeks to get the new one. Now the problem is that when they disconnected the plugs in the trunk we have now power to the engine. Anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
30 Posts
if they unplugged the suspension control module to get the pump motor out, the car will not run without it being plugged in. most likely they did not get it plugged back up properly or they could have shorted it out if not removed properly. For those reading this, Top hydraulics is the only company to buy your top parts from .Steer clear of others who have jumped on the band wagon with no experience at all or used ones claiming they have been tested. Just get a rebuilt one from them that has been upgraded and most likely will outlast the rest of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts