Cadillac XLR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
Welcome denz.

Your problem is that you need to index your windows.

WINDOW RESET-- It's easy to do this and YES it is very important for the top to work.

For each window individually, push the window DOWN button and allow it to retreat into the door. Keep holding the DOWN button for 10 seconds and then release it.

Then push the UP side of the button and let the window travel all the way up to the top until it stops. Hold the button in the UP position for 10 seconds and you are done.

Repeat for the other window.

To see if they are properly indexed, open the door and see if the windows "drop" if so then close the door and see if they return to the full UP position.

If so, then get into the car and try the top down again.

Please let us know how this works out for you.

Regards

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome denz.

Your problem is that you need to index your windows.

WINDOW RESET-- It's easy to do this and YES it is very important for the top to work.

For each window individually, push the window DOWN button and allow it to retreat into the door. Keep holding the DOWN button for 10 seconds and then release it.

Then push the UP side of the button and let the window travel all the way up to the top until it stops. Hold the button in the UP position for 10 seconds and you are done.

Repeat for the other window.

To see if they are properly indexed, open the door and see if the windows "drop" if so then close the door and see if they return to the full UP position.

If so, then get into the car and try the top down again.

Please let us know how this works out for you.

Regards

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
1000 !!!! Thank you s!!!! I had to get new battery and the windows would not seal
You fixed me and my dream car !!! THANK YOU!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts